|Location||King Abdul Aziz AB, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2014|
Instruction / Teaching
Seeking Qualified ELTs for US Government in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
B3H Corporation is currently seeking enthusiastic ESL instructors for an opportunity to teach American English to Royal Saudi Air Force cadets as part of FMS.
Start date: Sept – Oct or Nov – Dec
- Positions immediately available at the Technical Studies Institute, King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Native English speaker, with North American dialect
- American passport with at least one year validity remaining, and two contiguous, blank visa pages
- U.S. Bank account
- Candidates looking for long term employment preferred
- Culturally sensitive
- Patient, resilient, independent and with a sense of humor
- Able to build an excellent rapport with your students
- Ability to adapt to a different climate in more than one sense
Provided at no cost to you:
- Single fully furnished efficiency apartments in an exceptionally secure compound
- High speed internet service, utilities, access to gym and pool included
- Fleet of vehicles for local transportation to include travel to the base
- Pre-paid airfare to and from Saudi Arabia
- Annual round-trip airfare to home of record
- Comprehensive life, health and dental insurance
- In-country Defense Language Institute (DLI) training and certification
- 25 days of paid vacation plus Saudi national holidays
- Secure work environment at King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran
B3H also offers:
- A total compensation package in excess of $90,000 USD/year (majority tax free if remaining out of the country for 330 days) consisting of the following:
- One year renewable contract
- Overseas pay differential
- Annual service bonus
- Annual Cost of Living raises
- Cell phone allowance and SIM card
- 401K with company matching contributions
•Hold a Masters Degree, (or doctorate) in TESL, ESL, EFL, ESOL, TEFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages plus more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults. Or,
•Hold a Bachelors degree in Teaching English as a Second Language/ESL/ EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ (Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages plus more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults. Or,
•Hold any undergraduate degree with at least 24 semester hours of undergraduate language related courses leading to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ (Applied) Linguistics plus more than 5 years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults
- BMT Capstone Instructor posted 3 months ago.
- Aviation SME – CONUS and HI Air National Guard Locations posted 7 months ago.
- UAS Instructor/Test Sensor Operator posted 8 months ago.
- UAS Instructor/Test Pilot posted 8 months ago.