|Location||King Abdul Aziz AB, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2014|
Instruction / Teaching
B3H Corporation has just been awarded an extension of our current contract in Saudi. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this expanding US Government contract teaching Royal Saudi Air Force maintenance personnel American English. Training will be conducted at the Technical Studies Institute, King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Numerous positions are available.
This opportunity provides:
A total compensation package in excess of $90,000USD/year (majority tax free if remaining out of the country for 330 days) consisting of the following:
* Paid training and certification under the US Department of Defense, Defense Language Institute
* Competitive Base Pay
* Annual service bonus
* Overseas Pay Differential
* 401k matching contributions
* Airfare to and from Saudi Arabia
* Annual return round-trip air fare to US home of record
* Cell phone allowance
* Comprehensive life, health, and dental insurance
* Health and Wellness Allowance
* 4 weeks of paid vacation plus Saudi national holidays
* Single apartment accommodations in an exceptionally secure resort compound
* Local area transportation provided for unaccompanied personnel
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA – To qualify for the positions you MUST meet the following client requirements:
* American Native English speaker with a North American dialect
* Hold an American passport, and have a US Bank Account
* Meet one of the three following education/experience thresholds:
1) Hold a Masters degree (or doctorate) in Teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Second Language (ESL)/English as a Foreign Language (EFL)/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)/Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)/(Applied) Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages and more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
2) Hold a Bachelors degree in Teaching English as a Second Language/ESL/ EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ (Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
3) Hold any undergraduate degree with at least 24 semester hours of undergraduate language related courses leading to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL
/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
** IMPORTANT **
ESL/EFL Applicants must fill out their B3H Corporation Candidate Profile entirely prior to be considered for an interview. This includes submitting verification of education, passports and other documentation listed as required under the ESL/EFL group. Thank you.
- BMT Capstone Instructor new posted 23 days ago.
- Dean of Academics for DoD sponsored English Language Training Program, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: ESL/EFL posted 2 months ago.
- ACC A3J HC-130P/N/J FAM and Division Executive Officer posted 4 months ago.
- Aviation SME – CONUS and HI Air National Guard Locations posted 5 months ago.
- UAS Instructor/Test Sensor Operator posted 6 months ago.